The Modeler Wars

MEDIA=instagram]C0UK1ktu9Ul[/MEDIA]
flame thrower fire GIF

Stupid holiday slow down of the delivery systems has me still waiting on the Lion pedal.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Yeah I noticed a lot of the normal two day shipping turned to a week. Online holiday shopping is clogging the drain.

I’ve been checked out the last month. Projects at work cranked up and the holiday break has been some well needed time kicking back with the fam. Not to disappoint the legion (tens) of TMW fans (lol) but it’s going to be a bit before I get a Year In Review up. But…

200.gif

Happy holidays you savages!

I’ve been checked out the last month. Projects at work cranked up and the holiday break has been some well needed time kicking back with the fam. Not to disappoint the legion (tens) of TMW fans (lol) but it’s going to be a bit before I get a Year In Review up. But…

200.gif

Happy holidays you savages!
Maybe just wait till the end of an, then you will have NAMM edition

i win because i have saved my money in the last 2 yrs to wait on 2024 offerings. flames wecome
Friday Flaming GIF
And if nothing comes in 2024? Also what if the new generation of units don't offer what you want?

There's being responsible and buying a unit for everything you want while also being realistic imo 😀

And if nothing comes in 2024? Also what if the new generation of units don't offer what you want?

There's being responsible and buying a unit for everything you want while also being realistic imo 😀
I personally don't think fractal will launch Gen4 this year , unless towards the very end .
I think Cliff gave a pretty good hint as to where it might go with new chips that one is as powerful as the Helix floor.
So depending on the cooling requirements you could conceivably have a unit that is slightly more compact than an FM3 with the CPU of an FM9 turbo , the fact that FAS said they new chip is *finally* available would lead it to believe it high probable it will be used in the next gen Fractal floor units

Last edited:
I personally don't think fractal will launch Gen4 this year , unless towards the very end .
I think Cliff gave a pretty good hint as to where it might go with new chips that one is as powerful as the Helix floor.
So depending on the cooling requirements you could conceivably have a unit that is slightly more compact than an FM3 with the CPU of an FM9 turbo , the fact that FAS said they new chip is *finally* available would lead it to believe it high probable it will be used in the next gen Fractal floor units
Yeah I don't see it happening until later this year either (or at all this year). And even then, it would probably be a little wait for the average user

Back