The Modeler Wars

Nice! The Gram finally let me watch 4 of them before prompting me to login (Nope), it's been forever. Really missed these.

From what I understand the new case is "hard" around the guitar, like molded, but soft on the outer areas. Which makes a ton of sense, when you also think about putting it into your car!

I took my Majesty over to a friend's last night, and I hate the way the corners hit on shit in my truck. A case that's soft around the corners would be much better. It's not like it's a cheap-ass "bag" ffs.

From what I understand the new case is "hard" around the guitar, like molded, but soft on the outer areas. Which makes a ton of sense, when you also think about putting it into your car!

I took my Majesty over to a friend's last night, and I hate the way the corners hit on shit in my truck. A case that's soft around the corners would be much better. It's not like it's a cheap-ass "bag" ffs.
I'd say give the customer the option but you are right. It does seem to be higher quality

I can relate, since I’m soft On the outer areas too.

I'm noticing a lot less jabs at NDSP :hmm

My pro-Neural bias is out of control.

christian bale laughing GIF

Back