The Humidor 💨

fretworn

Rock Star
:clint

What’s in the hopper?

What’s your favorite?

B583DA4A-AD8F-4119-BED1-DC11FB600C28.jpeg

Fresh supplies arrived :clint

Cohibas, cohibas and more cohibas here. A few years ago, I was taken on a fake box of cohibas and learned everything there is to know about spotting fakes. Interesting stuff to say the least. If you’re not buying out of a casa de habanos, good chance you are not buying legit cohiba. Doesn’t mean you’ll get a bad smoke, just means you’re not buying what you think you are. Don’t overpay. I’ve gotten smokes out of Casa De Habanos in Cuba and have done exhaustive comparisons with the box, labels, tax stamps and the cigars themselves.

Swisher Sweets Cigarillos FTW!!! :clint
Swisher and backwoods! Of course we empty out all the 'bacco and roll with the devil. You have to buy them by the box load in my county. Can't buy small packs or singles because of all the piles "Swisher guts" outside liquor stores. Cracking down.

Had a box of It's A Boy's 18 years ago. :rofl

Swisher and backwoods! Of course we empty out all the 'bacco and roll with the devil. You have to buy them by the box load in my county. Can't buy small packs or singles because of all the piles "Swisher guts" outside liquor stores. Cracking down.

Had a box of It's A Boy's 18 years ago. :rofl
I actually used to like those backwoods when I was a tobacco smoker.

23562C5F-E96B-4E94-9CE5-211DBDF15525.jpeg

A. Fuentes are difficult to get from my usual vendor, but a local store has a supply stashed in a tiny humidor in a strip mall (down by all the hookers on aurora … see yt)

Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em

Back