The eagle has landed

dj control GIF by NASA

Real time shot of JT dialing in the new amp. :idk

Congrats, Buddy. I am it is all you want/need and then some. :banana

ZVkANI3.jpg

Clean is phenomenal. Crunch is phenomenal. MK IV mode is phenomeal. Oh my. Seems much easier to dial than the JP I had? Not sold on MK VII mode at all. Probably needs it's own dedicated EQ settings I am betting. Getting red 2 futz with IIC mode :satan

Pro-tip: engage the fx loop if you want to hear FX that are inserted in the loop!
The More You Know Kitty GIF

Waiting GIF

Can you do individual 5 band EQ settings for each channel that can be recalled by MIDI or the footswitch or is one EQ setting applied to all channels?

ZVkANI3.jpg

Clean is phenomenal. Crunch is phenomenal. MK IV mode is phenomeal. Oh my. Seems much easier to dial than the JP I had? Not sold on MK VII mode at all. Probably needs it's own dedicated EQ settings I am betting. Getting red 2 futz with IIC mode :satan

Pro-tip: engage the fx loop if you want to hear FX that are inserted in the loop!
The More You Know Kitty GIF

Wow, nicely done! Enjoy! :beer

Skateboarding Reaction GIF by US National Archives

Always cool to have a new boogie !
… you find that the JP2c was hard to dial ?! It sound good whatever you do ☺️
You sold it ?
Yeah. I preferred the Badlander. I'm a little better on the dial in now on the Mark stuff I'd say.
Can you do individual 5 band EQ settings for each channel that can be recalled by MIDI or the footswitch or is one EQ setting applied to all channels?
I don't believe so. I do like the midi switching capabilities on this for sure.

Back