The eagle has landed

JT

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
ZVkANI3.jpg

Clean is phenomenal. Crunch is phenomenal. MK IV mode is phenomeal. Oh my. Seems much easier to dial than the JP I had? Not sold on MK VII mode at all. Probably needs it's own dedicated EQ settings I am betting. Getting red 2 futz with IIC mode :satan

Pro-tip: engage the fx loop if you want to hear FX that are inserted in the loop!
The More You Know Kitty GIF

ZVkANI3.jpg

Clean is phenomenal. Crunch is phenomenal. MK IV mode is phenomeal. Oh my. Seems much easier to dial than the JP I had? Not sold on MK VII mode at all. Probably needs it's own dedicated EQ settings I am betting. Getting red 2 futz with IIC mode :satan

Pro-tip: engage the fx loop if you want to hear FX that are inserted in the loop!
The More You Know Kitty GIF
I assume less noise than JP?

I didn't. Yet. Ish? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cool... I was just curious... I haven't had much forum bandwidth the last month or so so have not been keeping up on all the threads of interest. Was wondering if there was some trade off with it vs the Mark. Will be fun to hear your thoughts.

Reactions: JT
Cool... I was just curious... I haven't had much forum bandwidth the last month or so so have not been keeping up on all the threads of interest. Was wondering if there was some trade off with it vs the Mark. Will be fun to hear your thoughts.
No no worries. It's not like I don't flip stuff 24x7 :bag:facepalm:rofl

So IIB is pretty bassy on it's own if I am using shared graphic settings. It does sound good but trying to go from it to ch 2 crunch there is a difference. The crunch modes are comparable to BL crunch modes. I am dialing them in to that idealized sound, I'd say. I am thinking some GEQ optimization could really help on the IIB and VII modes.

Back