TGF Do Something Challenge Season 7 Week 4

#cover-song

Break out the AquaNet - Whitesnake Time!

giphy.webp

Using NAM - Mesa Boogie MkIII Red Stripe profile...

Still Of The Night

doubled, micropitched etc

Backing track drums & bass from YouTube somewhere

#cover-song

Not gonna lie ....fired up to check some stuff I had changed overnight.....no warm-up, haven't played this song front to back in over 6 months......so please excuse the flubs ....

No true way to record right now, but I ain't letting that stop me!!!!🤣

Terrible YouTube backing track, found on the fly ...sorry for the quality. No count in, so I didn't play the intro lick, so I could come in on time.

Recorded in the room with my phone. My phone camera is dumb so it just starts right away.

Me, SG, KOT clone, into my Laney with some delay in the bridge section.

Wanted to do the solo....but no guitar backing, so I played the rhythm.

Hopefully I am not stinking this place up too much.😝

Im thankful to have all you guys. I owe so much to quite a few of you, and I hope that there is more, with more quality, to come.

Thanks again for getting me back at it....and inspiring the love for guitar inside me again.

Last edited:
So I have been playing with the Axe FXIII presets I have purchased from Fremen (I normally roll my own, but he has some pretty serious stuff going on right now so I wanted to support him). I have really enjoyed what he has built for the "Pink Floyd" series of presets (each one based on a Floyd song). This preset is called "Goodbye Blue Sky". This entry is therefore titled "Goodbye Prune Pie"! #hot-noodle

Grace is one of the greatest albums ever. No hyperbole.

Also. You're welcome.

And Jeff used Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifiers live.... Trem-O-Verbs to be exact. :chef

I have every book you can buy about him. I get gutted when I think about
that ill-fated swim in Memphis. :brick

For me a loss more tragic and impactful than Hendrix, Morrison, or Rhoads. :(

And Jeff used Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifiers live.... Trem-O-Verbs to be exact. :chef

I have every book you can buy about him. I get gutted when I think about
that ill-fated swim in Memphis. :brick

For me a loss more tragic and impactful than Hendrix, Morrison, or Rhoads. :(
He also used the alesis verbs into the front end.....I went down that rabbit hold trying to build a preset for "what will you say", awhile ago.

Back