St. Rock Amperium: Owners Club

So I've been trying to do my first capture to try on the Amperium. Decided to try my Peavey Ultra Plus first because you could use it to anchor an aircraft carrier and who wants to lug that around if you don't have to? Haven't been able to get the model accurate enough yet but I've been having fun playing with it

Hi, im having problems with the tails of the effects, delays, reverbs, etc. They dont follow up when the patch is changed and they have the "tails on" in the effect block, just a dry change, going from a solo with delays/reverb to rythm patch is hurting, its so dryyy, anyone having this issue? Im using the last beta of the sofware/firmware

Will be better if you share your bank or pair of banks, and describe where is the problem.

Sure, there you go, I use mostly Banks 3 and 4 both same problem, tails dont go from scene 3 to 1 for example, doesnt go to any scene actually.

@st.Rock any updates about this issue? got a gig this saturday and I want to use the Amperium, ty.
Sorry for a delay...

You need to manualy update the firmware.
www.st-rock.com/AmperiumSupport/firmware_2.20.zip

There are was 2 problems:
1. Toggling to scene with bypassed delay or reverb was drop the tails. That was fixed...
2. In scene C in the REV section you are uses a shimmer from multieffect.
Unfortunaly multieffects are not supporting tails. So this problem is not solved.
Can't say if it will be fixed at all. But not till to your saturday show for sure. (

so 50/50 -(

How update firmware manualy:
1. Enter to Recovery Mode ( power off, insert USB, press and hold Control knob, power on)
2. In the software in the right bottom corner press to icon "magnifying glass with gear" and select unzipped file from the link.
3. Press UPDATE FIRMWARE.

WBR, Vasilius st.Rock

Played The Sunflower Lounge for a second time last night with my band 40 Day Warning. My Marshall JCM2000 TSL122, which I use as a power amp on-stage wasn't working. However, the sound engineer was great, ran XLR to front of house (Left XLR is setup to run IR, right is no IR for power amp). The Amperium sounded awesome through FOH and got me through the gig. So, 3 gigs done with the Amperium Live so far. It's working out for me.

Sorry for a delay...

You need to manualy update the firmware.
www.st-rock.com/AmperiumSupport/firmware_2.20.zip

There are was 2 problems:
1. Toggling to scene with bypassed delay or reverb was drop the tails. That was fixed...
2. In scene C in the REV section you are uses a shimmer from multieffect.
Unfortunaly multieffects are not supporting tails. So this problem is not solved.
Can't say if it will be fixed at all. But not till to your saturday show for sure. (

so 50/50 -(

How update firmware manualy:
1. Enter to Recovery Mode ( power off, insert USB, press and hold Control knob, power on)
2. In the software in the right bottom corner press to icon "magnifying glass with gear" and select unzipped file from the link.
3. Press UPDATE FIRMWARE.

WBR, Vasilius st.Rock
Dude, you are fucking genius, did this, delays tails work now, this will be enough for the show! Its in 2 hour btw, I'll let you know how was it.

@st.Rock show was lit as fuck!! nice save!! https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wzyv...ey=12ly97qhv5voad68ck44cgvll&st=93ez39qq&dl=0

BTW I have a quick question for you!! Yesterday there was a real 5150 and a real 4x12 cab I went into the return of the amp and bypassed the cab block in the amperium BUT the POW section was active with de curve simulation and everything, is that how's supossed to work? Or the next time just the preamp???
FX RETURN of an amplifier is before the power amp section so you'll need to disable the POW section f the Amperium.

exactly :)
Hi, @loner.youth , I had a question regarding the issue of going for two power amps. When you are going to play through a real amplifier the POW and CAB sections are disabled right? So why when we play with an IR (which should be the same as a real CAB) the POW section active? I understand that the power amp footprint is detailed in the IR. We would be going for two poweramps again, is my reasoning correct?

Bcs
1. exist IR's that made with linerian amp - and it has frequency responce of speaker.
2. And exist IR's created with tube amp...

Correct to use POW + CAB (case 1).
And when you use real power amp POW+CAB you no need.

Back