Soundcloud alternative?

Ok... so I was super curious about this, so I uploaded the same tune on 3 different platforms...

SoundCloud, Band Camp, and Drop Box

The song has a lot of cymbal stuff in the first 15-20 seconds so it's a pretty good benchmark, I think.

IMHO Drop Box maaaaaayyyy have a little higher fidelity, but it's also way louder. When you compensate for Fletcher Munson, I don't really feel it's all that different..

Also, Bandcamp allows the listener to download a wav or flac of the song for free ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What says you?
My LUFS came in at 12.7 on the original wav file fwiw

Ok... so I was super curious about this, so I uploaded the same tune on 3 different platforms...

SoundCloud, Band Camp, and Drop Box

The song has a lot of cymbal stuff in the first 15-20 seconds so it's a pretty good benchmark, I think.

IMHO Drop Box maaaaaayyyy have a little higher fidelity, but it's also way louder. When you compensate for Fletcher Munson, I don't really feel it's all that different..

Also, Bandcamp allows the listener to download a wav or flac of the song for free ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What says you?
My LUFS came in at 12.7 on the original wav file fwiw

I don't catch that much difference in these tracks either.

I can definitely hear the differences. Which is better? Really is subjective and depends on the style of music.
Sleezy E's example I prefer in SoundCloud, lol. Feels like the bottom end is tighter, and the midrange is more present which I think lends itself better to the style of track-- and helps the vocals come through. Yeah, the high end is harsher somewhat though.
Bandcamp version has more clarity and push in the bottom end, which makes the mids feel pulled back, top end is a bit cleaner.
Dropbox wav is definitely more balanced overall and louder.

I like the song! I really think the vocals should be mixed to cut through better though. My 2 cents, fwiw.

Back