So.....

I hope ya'all Know i was Joking around being a clown like my usual self
FAS is not the dark side its an awesome piece of gear as is My Helix
I have no issues with whatever anyone uses

:chef

I did LOL when I read your original post "why does everything on this forum seem to be about FAS?", given that you seemed to have spent more time than anyone in the FAS updates thread. 🤣

Shocked Dog GIF

I hope ya'all Know i was Joking around being a clown like my usual self
FAS is not the dark side its an awesome piece of gear as is My Helix
I have no issues with whatever anyone uses

:chef
I figured as much, but also wanted to make sure you knew there were a good amount of Helix users and former users here, so if you want to engage in Helix specific discussions - go for it! 😊

I figured as much, but also wanted to make sure you knew there were a good amount of Helix users and former users here, so if you want to engage in Helix specific discussions - go for it! 😊
Haha Yeah well not much to Discuss about Helix Since i do know it pretty well
all I can add about the Helix is what Improvements id like to see you know like Orion 1.0 (Cygnus Equivalent) :D
as much as i love my Helix I'm pretty sure there is room for amp tone Improvements and Functionality
:sofa

all I can add about the Helix is what Improvements id like to see you know like Orion 1.0 (Cygnus Equivalent) :D
as much as i love my Helix I'm pretty sure there is room for amp tone Improvements and Functionality
1. 5150III
2. Fix the bright cap
3. Make synth block polyphonic
Season 5 Episode 6 GIF by Living Single

I remain interested and am excited to see what Line 6 do next - I would be more than happy to throw cash at them in future. Awesome guys!

I think most of the room at this point would be in a next generation device that could up the oversampling again and open up some additional processing resources for some addition functionality.

The current Helix has gotten some incredible mileage out of improvements along the way.

I think most of the room at this point would be in a next generation device that could up the oversampling again and open up some additional processing resources for some addition functionality.

The current Helix has gotten some incredible mileage out of improvements along the way.
Oversampled LT mini; here I come!

We may have more gear whoores here too who are on the latest and greatest, and if there's a Helix 2 then a bunch of us may start talking about that. Helix is I think 8 years old now? Not to say it's outdated but we can be a fickle group.
It was announced June 11, 2015 and shipped that September, so yeah—it'll be 8 this year.
I remain interested and am excited to see what Line 6 do next - I would be more than happy to throw cash at them in future. Awesome guys!
Well, we all know there won't be a "Helix 2" or "Double Helix." Because those are terrible names.

People can have preferences. Certainly. But again and again and again and again some dipshit who has never played an actual guitar amp saying "OH I USE THE HEDRUSH ENGULL AND IT'S JUST LIKE THE REEL THING" is an imbecile. Full stop.

The Headrush Engl amps are the worst amps in the Headrush. Literally chainsaw to the eardrums bad. Not sure what they were thinking on those.

Back