So funny. Thought I'd share. Corey Feldman.

queue reaction s GIF

I’m completely convinced this is all a troll and it’s just not quite as successful as he wants it to be.

I can see the first few shows of a tour having issues like he’s had, I haven’t seen this newest video, but from the others it just seemed like the intent was to get up there and immediately start bombing or making a spectacle out of supposed issues.

This guy has been in the entertainment industry his entire life, while I’m sure there’s PLENTY of whacky Feldman shit going on in that head, I don’t believe for a second this is all real.

Just sayin......
This guy has been in the entertainment industry his entire life, while I’m sure there’s PLENTY of whacky Feldman shit going on in that head, I don’t believe for a second this is all real.

At one point when my kid was living in Hollywood she had a client who was part of his circle. It's real.
Guy suffers from at least a couple of personality disorders - narcissism being one for sure.

I’m completely convinced this is all a troll and it’s just not quite as successful as he wants it to be.

I can see the first few shows of a tour having issues like he’s had, I haven’t seen this newest video, but from the others it just seemed like the intent was to get up there and immediately start bombing or making a spectacle out of supposed issues.

If it's a ruse, good on em.. Andy Kaufman would be proud

People attend Feldman concerts for the same reason they watch figure eight racing with school buses.

I was going to say that I feel bad for him but you are 100 percent correct.

Oh, he’s delusional AF, but he’s also a manipulator who treats his band members horribly. I went down a Feldman rabbit hole one night when I was lying in bed with my laptop and something came up about him in my YouTube feed. It really is like watching a freight train going off the rails in slow motion, and he seems to be oblivious to everything around him.

Back