Slightly Risky Purchase Number 2

Deadpan

Shredder
Vendor
Was browsing Ebay and saw a couple amps ending soon real cheap. Seller had 11 feedback and it seemed it could have been a hacked account. Last night I place a single bid on this to see what would happen:

BackgroundEraser_20230725_074428089.png

No one else bid after so...

The other 2 amps he had listed were said to be new. They are listed on Reverb also with the same photos. Stated they were Chinese made knock off of Marshall amps.

Seller sent an invoice with this message, "Amp was loud played my Hammond through it, home jams".

Invoice is paid and hopefully the Stealth arrives in good condition for $487.92 shipped.

I've always wanted one of these for some odd reason.

Generally not a fan of the Lee Jackson circuits, but this one seems to stand up well. 4x6V6 right? Guessing it was the period where EL34's had a shortage (from that era JCM900's used 5881's and Peavey Classic was designed around EL84's).

Hope its legit and looking forward to hearing it

Generally not a fan of the Lee Jackson circuits, but this one seems to stand up well. 4x6V6 right? Guessing it was the period where EL34's had a shortage (from that era JCM900's used 5881's and Peavey Classic was designed around EL84's).

Hope its legit and looking forward to hearing it
Yep, 4 6V6, there is a 100 watt version also with EL34s.

Oh the ‘ole Cro-Magnon Crunch..

You know what I say to that shit??

So by now you’ve popped her cherry..,
-Throw her in the “Bob Pile”?

Btw,I’m totally freakin’ kidding!!

I’ll tell this entire forum,
-if you wanna tear me to shards..help yourself.
I LOVE IT!!
We gotta “ mine the seam” or rest on yesterdays content.

Last edited:
Haha! Nice! :banana

I have 2 of those in the 100 watt format. $150 each from Guitar Center decades ago.

God damn they are fooking ugly. They do sound great! :idk

So, on the topic of Lee Jackson, um...

A missed opportunity.
If they priced it at 1,000,000$ they would only have to sell 1 instead of a 100.
:rollsafe

Back