Sleep Token

If I was to urinate the amount that I give a s**t, I would be spraying miniscule clouds of whateverdude all over your shoes.

:hugitout
Didn’t expect you to agree but thanks for giving a shit enough to respond. So yeah “whatever” dude is right. You like a very derivative mediocre band. Totally cool that you do.

Didn’t expect you to agree but thanks for giving a s**t enough to respond. So yeah “whatever” dude is right. You like a very derivative mediocre band. Totally cool that you do.
His affection works in mysterious ways!

I misunderstood JiveTurkey's post as meaning Satan schtick from a different, unnamed "Satanist" - i.e. "Satan schtick from the other guy" vs. "Other Guy schtick". :D

CharlieToasts.jpg
Jesus dude!

I like lots of derivative Mediocre bands. Just not snore token.
Oh dont get me wrong, love me some bands I’m sure others find mediocre. Not a huge fan of Sleep Token either but they are far more original than Ghost who just remakes the same character and album over and over, so I’ll give ST props for that.

Oh dont get me wrong, love me some bands I’m sure others find mediocre. Not a huge fan of Sleep Token either but they are far more original than Ghost who just remakes the same character and album over and over, so I’ll give ST props for that.
Nah. They just Taylor swift pretending to be mushroomhead.

Mushroomhead. Oh god make it stop.
Not a fan of them either but obviously some are. I don’t think ST is anything close other than the masks which to honest is overplayed as well unless someone comes along and does a new twist to staying anonymous.

Last edited:
Back