Single Malt Scotch ?

If drinking the 12yr Mac, I prefer the Sherry Oak Cask. Straight, no ice, maybe with a Padron maduro or a Vegas Robaina, when I can get them. Not overly smokey, sweet and spicy, almost fruity at times. But much like Fireproof, I much prefer a bourbon, the wife favors scotch. Of her favorites, I like Macallan the best.
What are your go-to bourbons?

Well, my every day counter bottle is Beam's Devil's Cut, but I have several bottles of Pappy's in the cabinet just itching to spring free for the holidays. Sadly none of the kids are coming for the holidays, so I guess they are all mine!

:banana:guiness
Since last May, I've gone through a bunch; Blanton's, Redemption (wheat and rye), Jefferson's, Two Stars, Wolcott, Garrison Bro's, etc. More to try next year!

Well, my every day counter bottle is Beam's Devil's Cut, but I have several bottles of Pappy's in the cabinet just itching to spring free for the holidays. Sadly none of the kids are coming for the holidays, so I guess they are all mine!

:banana:guiness
Since last May, I've gone through a bunch; Blanton's, Redemption (wheat and rye), Jefferson's, Two Stars, Wolcott, Garrison Bro's, etc. More to try next year!
Pappy’s! Nice! Never had it and it’s impossible to find and stupid expensive when you do these days.

Blanton’s is always good. I have a few varieties of Jefferson’s, so I like that. And Garrison Bros (being in Texas - I wanted to support them, but turns out it’s really good too, LOL). Haven’t tried the others - will have to put them on the list.

Glenmorangie original 10 is my favorite. Funny I also like that same green rye at times - and once in a blue moon, some Ardbeg 10 when I feel like sucking on smoky band aids.

Back