Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

Good Morning My Love GIF by Schitt's Creek

Good Morning!!!!

Just .....Wake the fuck up!!!!

Daily Special

Pint of Kate the Great - 3.50
Plate of Fish and Chips - 3.50
Eating like you work for Fractal, quick. (Pack up them VP4s, bud!!!)

Let's remember, just because you didn't purchase on day one, doesn't mean you can't enjoy the party later!!😝 (Save, and sell.....save, and sell.....save, and sell......)

Let's remember, just because you didn't purchase on day one, doesn't mean you can't enjoy the party later!!😝 (Save, and sell.....save, and sell.....save, and sell......)
I had it in my cart last night, but fell asleep. :LOL:
My awake self is now trying to be reasonable and think it over some more. :facepalm :grin

I had it in my cart last night, but fell asleep. :LOL:
My awake self is now trying to be reasonable and think it over some more. :facepalm :grin
I truly have had a great gear year ...so I'm trying to be cool about it all ....but I've already convinced myself to sell my whole pedalboard except wah and the decimator.....that covers the cost.....but I have to do it.....and I don't wanna....🤣

I truly have had a great gear year ...so I'm trying to be cool about it all ....but I've already convinced myself to sell my whole pedalboard except wah and the decimator.....that covers the cost.....but I have to do it.....and I don't wanna....🤣
There's my problem, I'm not good at selling off gear. I know at some point it'll have to be done but I'm stubborn.

I take it back, my wife would probably keep a few guitars. Every now and then -- after she drinks bourbon -- I'll catch her in the music room playing one of my guitars, pretending to be a rock star. :roflI'm like "you do realize it's upside down, right?"
Am I the only one around here that imagines that your wife is, actually, just one of your alters running around the house in a skirt, drinking and messing with your stuff?

Back