Satriani JVM + Helix - Rig Rundown

So confused right now. I thought that we were going to see Orvillain and his rig?

Instead, I witnessed a genteel man in the video, who shyly stifled an inaudible burp and politely asked us to excuse him.

There was no mention of dildos, talking fleshlights, cnuts or (my favourite) "windowjizzers". What the hell is going on here? Who was that guy? 🤔

Last edited:
So confused right now. I thought that we were going to see Orvillain and his rig?

Instead, I witnessed a genteel man in the video, who shyly stifled an inaudible burp and politely asked us to excuse him.

There was no mention of dildos, talking fleshlights, cnuts or (my favourite) "windowjizzers". What the hell is going on here? Who was that guy? 🤔
hahahahahaahaahahahahahaAAA!!!! I literally just got back from the pub, I'm totally wankered and eating some leftovers from xmas, and I spat out the beef. You fucker.

@VegasGuitar - what would I say thought is, the Marshall Satch JVM is kinda the best of both worlds of those amps, got the low-end girth the VH4 has and the bite and rasp that the Sig:X has. That's why I love it, it kinda gives me everything from one amp. Two amp setups are still really cool though!

Nicely done! I had one of these about 7 years back and I should have never sold it.

Back