Redid my board. I'm done for good.

I always figured that was because he’s busier than I am - i.e. actually gigging this stuff. :)
Tiger Shark GIF by Nat Geo Wild

After Friday's gig; some changes are coming.

Done
:farley
OCD clone has been usurped by Grid Slammer. Not the same tonal add at all but dialed to suit the same purpose, the GS worked much better in gig context.

Having an accessible wah that didn't disappear into a black, lightless, crowded floor hole was MUCH better. I ended up putting a slanted riser under it to give a little angle to the sweep.

The Stomp took the place of the ill-fated HoTone on top of the pedal power. Still determining what I am going to do with it. Roland GR0 would be :chef
right about now :hmm

Done
OCD clone has been usurped by Grid Slammer. Not the same tonal add at all but dialed to suit the same purpose, the GS worked much better in gig context.

Having an accessible wah that didn't disappear into a black, lightless, crowded floor hole was MUCH better. I ended up putting a slanted riser under it to give a little angle to the sweep.

The Stomp took the place of the ill-fated HoTone on top of the pedal power. Still determining what I am going to do with it. Roland GR0 would be :chef
"Ill-fated" just being not delivered in time or was there a failure-at-launch for you that I haven't read about?

Done

Also, if you need help with pedalboard visibility, I know a guy that works wonders with faux-carbon-fibre, LEDs, reflective tape, and gear forum profiteering...

Back