Rate Todays Purchase!

Deadpan

Shredder
Vendor
Didn't really "need" any of it. $1,200 total, local deal...

How'd I do?

20230208_092633.jpg

Holy crap that's a nice haul. Mint wine red Les Paul (not a Studio either) with case is probably $1800 used by itself. The pedals and amp are worth probably another $500-600.

15/10 excellent work!

Does he buy the gear and immediately put it in the closet to wait until you come over?
The gear market here is non existent. I'm about the only buyer. I have had a Egnater Tweaker listed for a year and think I had two messages, it is still here.

I think he's gradually convincing himself to purge that which he doesn't use.

I'd never seen that 1981 Inventions pedal before. Looks interesting.

I'd never seen that 1981 Inventions pedal before. Looks interesting.

They say it inspired by a Rat. It is very transistor sounding when boosting a tube head. I'm torn, it takes away some of the tubeyness but it does do it's own thing so it's interesting to have.

Last edited:
They say it inspired by a rate. It is very transistor sounding when boosting a tube head. I'm torn, it takes away some of the tubeyness but it does do it's own thing so it's interesting to have.
I was wondering. The video on the page I linked is just the guy talking for half an hour over one guitar tone that may or may not even have that pedal on it? And I suspect not LOL.

(Not that that sort of thing makes me crazy or anything. Ask me also about lengthy video game advertisements that are basically Pixar movies with zero gameplay footage. :mad:)

I haven't used it but the 1981 pedal is SUPER popular with the P&W crowd from what I can tell.

Back