Question about the Forum

I was just wondering what the story of the gear forum is ....

Seems like it was started a couple of years ago, by some outcasts from TOP, am I wrong?

I was hoping just to find out what the story actually was, for my own curiosity.

Thanks to anyone who answers! It is appreciated.

Well ..hate to burst their bubble.....and someone beat you to it ...

Screenshot_20240804-082810_Chrome.jpg

Sorry to use the easy route...just thought it would be faster.....that was @TSJMajesty asking me a few weeks ago.

I'm just interested, and Im almost afraid to talk about it....but I've just been so happy with my time here and feel like this is a very unique place, that suits many of my varied interests.

I understand that others are toxic beyond measure, and others have interests that may be exploitive, but this forum seems to allow adults to be adults....And seeing people actually be snarky, but respectful is welcome ...and I know stuff does get close to the line ..but at least there isn't out of touch mods whom only care about paid supporters and worshiping false idols.

I like that I won't get banned for swearing, and can essentially be my authentic self ....that is refreshing.

I have never had an experience like I have here.

I also like that there is a knowledge level here that is accepting, but also holds the user to a standard of proof....and doesn't take any BS.

I feel, in a world which I feel less and less, represented.

👍

Back