Pssst... you... yeah, you there with the wah fetish

I haven't had many, and when I did I was young and dumb and didn't know f*** about s***, but most of my wahs end up all scratchy sounding. I got smart enough to shoot contact cleaner into the potentiometer of one of them but having to do that every week kind of sucked. Moved on to modelers after that and I enjoy the customization

Kirk Hammet made me hate wha….

I had 2 , Zakk Wtkde and Dime bag…. I dont use any of them.. although Zakk Wylde what got stolen from me….

I wish i still had it so i can sell it :rofl

Last edited:
The only two that have really done it for me so far are the old budda bud-wah and the Teese rmc-10. The Teese in particular is the sound that was always in my head that the various crybaby’s I’ve had could never get. The budda was in the ballpark, but the rmc10 is the exact thing I wanted.

D

Nice! I have a killer Teese as well. RMC2. I like having a Crybaby around, and then an optical like the Morleys.

Oddly, I'll be Wah-Wahing tonight at practice. Bad Horsie 2 in front of the Fractal FM3.

If I am not too obnoxious and the bandmates do not cut me off I may bring out one of the
big guns.

jdteiks6eirmicjpuazl.jpg

I gutted a mangled Morley fuzz wah a few weeks ago for parts. It was in such a bad shape that it was completely beyond saving so I'm building a fuzz face from it instead.

Last edited:
Yesterday I took my two year old to the post office to dispatch a wah, and on the way home she gave me a twenty minute long monologue on daddy's wah wah. Am excerpt;

"And daddy's wah pedal is black
And my wah pedal is sparkly
And I love my wah pedal
It is very little
It is tiny
It is so LOUD
AND DADDY IS
IS
is
My wah is a little bit all big
And I love my wah pedal
But it's tooooo stinky