Post a photo from your last gig

I see Jam Bands still have the barefeet requirement active. Gotta have those direct vibe
connections unimpeded. :banana

Donnie Wahlberg Feet GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

I love em. I have had mine about 5 years now and never had a single issue that wasnt end user related. They sound great and are rock solid. They have seen many gigs and parties.
One thing I found out the hard way is Do Not push the internal setting -volume bass ect. as it frys the components. Sweetwater replaced my 3000 unit free -out of warranty. Just boost gain stages instead. Here is a clip from my previous band live using them in an outdoor venue

Fwd to 3 min mark for out front sound, Just a bunch of random clips

One thing I found out the hard way is Do Not push the internal setting -volume bass ect. as it frys the components. Sweetwater replaced my 3000 unit free -out of warranty. Just boost gain stages instead. Here is a clip from my previous band live using them in an outdoor venue

Damn those things PUNCH! I want 3000's now.

Do you have a loud stage volume? I like as silent as possible of a stage (FAS stuff for me) and wonder if these smaller PAs will do it for me.

Do you have a loud stage volume? I like as silent as possible of a stage (FAS stuff for me) and wonder if these smaller PAs will do it for me.

With that band it was due to no one else using IEM's and a super loud drummer

I dig the singers voice👍🏻 what happened with your last band? You guys seemed pretty solid???
Thanks, yeah she is a local legend so when they gave me the call after calling it quits with the Gunn (band) I could not turn it down
Last band became frustrating and not fun. Many reason too many to list here, but thanks!

Back