Phish Dick's

I had to tell @Justincase I was going to get a restraining order on him because he keeps begging me to sell my Digitech WH-2 because Trey uses one. The damn thing is broken and he doesn’t even care, he keeps mumbling something about how cool it’s going to be to look at it while he’s bouncing up and down on a trampoline in his living room.

I had to tell @Justincase I was going to get a restraining order on him because he keeps begging me to sell my Digitech WH-2 because Trey uses one. The damn thing is broken and he doesn’t even care, he keeps mumbling something about how cool it’s going to be to look at it while he’s bouncing up and down on a trampoline in his living room.
I do have vaulted ceilings....
🙄

You tend to hear a lot about them growing up in New England in the 90’s!

What was that one semi-hit they had in the mid-90s? I recall a drummer friend buying the CD because of that
tune, and then being like WTF??!! when he listened to the entire thing.

What was that one semi-hit they had in the mid-90s? I recall a drummer friend buying the CD because of that
tune, and then being like WTF??!! when he listened to the entire thing.

Probably “Bouncing Around The Room”, I don’t know for sure, that song name just popped in my head and I had to check on YouTube to see if it was actually one of their songs.

Back