Peavey Vandenberg making a comeback!!!!

Inlays are awesome looking too; which is a lot of the times not the case for these types of sig guitars. Floyd is a nope for me but otherwise :love

I have never owned a Peavey guitar but I have played and worked on a handful of them. They were nice guitars. The resale value on them was always low until Eddie worked with them for his model.

I have played a lot of gigs with a Peavey amp behind me and I have owned a lot of their PA equipment. It was always solid stuff. I don't know if that has continued after they offshored all of it. I still have two of my Peavey amps. They are built like tanks. I had one of them fall off the top of my subs in my trailer once. It shook the trailer so I pulled over to see what had happened. It was upside down on it's top leaning against the door when I opened it. I thought I was going to find broken glass everywhere once I saw what it was that fell. I had forgotten to strap it in. I strapped it in and headed home. I pulled it out when I got home and took it in the house. I pushed on all of the tubes to make sure they were all seated good and plugged it in. I was figuring it was going to have a problem. Nope, worked like it always did. It didn't even take that much damage to the cabinet. I still have this amp and it still works well. It is a Peavey Triple XXX 1x12 combo.

The original ad POPPED when flipping through the mags. Love they went set neck.

BgtmOo7CAAAqjvw.jpg:large

I bought an Orange AD30 and 2x12 off of a guy who showed me his Vandenberg collection. It was
stout. He had the walls of his music room lined with them.

The most hockey stick headstock of all hockey stick headstocks. :LOL:

The original one was very good but they just start degrading everything from day one.

The original had the Kahler 2700 but they swapped that for the Spyder pretty quickly .Even by that ad.

Back