Paisley fabric swatches…

I am always underwhelmed by Ron’s pickups. Particularly the paf. Details are poor and the sound is good but not the equal of Tom Holmes or Throbak. I almost always prefer hand wound signed fender custom shop offerings. Don’t me wrong these are very good but they don’t match the hype or price.

$325 for a single, modern strat pickup, seems like a bargain lol

I was really interested in the 50/60s after hearing a podcast with Ron. Went to check the specs on the pickups I’m currently using to see how they would differ, couldn’t remember what I had in there. Well, mine are a mix of alnico 3 and 5 at a 50sish output already, so probably not much to gain…

I need to find someone with them in a guitar that I can check out and see what I think.

D

$325 for a single, modern strat pickup, seems like a bargain lol

I was really interested in the 50/60s after hearing a podcast with Ron. Went to check the specs on the pickups I’m currently using to see how they would differ, couldn’t remember what I had in there. Well, mine are a mix of alnico 3 and 5 at a 50sish output already, so probably not much to gain…

I need to find someone with them in a guitar that I can check out and see what I think.

D
Are you in the Pacific Northwest?

Back