Post your collection.

jonhurleyguitar

Vendor
Here's my current collection. Waiting on my shipment to come from the anderson team with my new Guardian Angel.

-1964 Firebird III
-2020 R9 Wildwood w/ Historic Makeovers Deluxe Package
- 2006 R7 Goldtop modded with Vibramate bigsby, 6100 SS Frets, Waverly open back Titanium tuners, Callaham bridge, gibson custombuckers. Jupiter bumblebee caps
-MIM Fender Player Strat relic'ed and modified by Dylana. 1984 Floyd Rose, Big brass block, Brass claw & spring upgrade, Magfrag Praxxis+ bridge, magfrag single coils for the neck and middle, handwired harness & .015 tone cap
-Anderson Lil' Angel Player Modified w/ FU tone Naval Brass Saddle inserts, TI Floyd bridge posts, big brass block, brass claw, fu tone springs, Magfrag Riotbucker bridge pickup, .015 jupiter vitamin q cap
- Anderson Raven Classic (Black/Firemist Gold), w/ Magfrag Custom Shop Riotbucker bridge pickup
-1991 Anderson Drop Top w/ Magfrag Riotbucker.
Waiting on: Anderson Guardian Angel Player in Olympic White over candy blue, caramel maple neck, blackheart fingerboard w/ floyd rose.

20240117_093727.jpg
Screenshot_20240117_094305_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Don’t have group pic of them all.

Here’s the list:

'49 Martin A Style Mandolin
'76 S.L. Mossman Great Plains
'78 Gibson Gospel
'81 Martin 7-28 ( 7/8 D-28 )
‘81 Sigma DM3
‘02 Taylor Baby
'03 Taylor Jumbo Custom
'04 Ramirez 1-E Classical
'09 Breedlove Roots OM/SR acoustic/electric
‘15 Martin Centennial DC - 28E

Electric Guitars & Basses :

‘63 Gibson ES-330 w/ Bigsby
‘72 Fender Tele Custom
‘74 Fender Sunburst Jazz Bass
‘75 Fender Mocha Stat
‘76 MIJ Electra X-310
‘77 Gibson Walnut RD Custom
‘78 Fender Natural P-Bass
‘79 Fender Antigua Strat
‘80 Gibson Jimmy Wallace ‘58 “Prototype LP
‘80 Gibson Cream Explorer
‘83 Gibson Cherry ES-335 Dot
‘86 MIJ Fender ‘69RI Pink Paisley Yele
‘87 Fender Sunburst (E4) Strat
‘88 PRS Goldtop Special
‘89 Gibson HCSB LP Standard
‘90 MIJ Fender Black’50’s RI Strat
‘90 Fender Pewter Strat Plus
‘90 Fender Black Strat Plus
‘90 Fender Ebony Frost Strat Plus
‘90 MIJ Fender Vintage White P-Bass
‘90 MIK Epiphone Sunburst Sheraton II
‘95 PRS Purple Custom 24 10-Top
‘99 Tom Anderson Cajun Red Hollow Drop Top Classic
‘00 Gibson Trans Amber Classic Premium Plus LP
‘01 Gibson Black LP Jr.
‘02 Gibson Trans Amber DC LP
‘03 Tom Anderson Tiger Eye Hollow T Drop Top HSH
‘03 MIJ Epiphone Black Elite LP Custom
‘08 Gibson Wine LP Standard Plus
‘09 PRS Sunburst DGT 10-Top
‘10 Fender Olympic White Standard Strat
‘15 Suhr Sherwood Metallic Classic Pro Strat
‘15 Fender Surf Green Tele
‘18 Rohlack Custom Fiesta Red Strat
‘20 Fender Black Jim Root Jazzmaster

JFC. :rofl

4 posts in and I’m going to ask for a raise.
DO
IT.

Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed to post mine.
Plus, I don't hang mine on walls, nor have a couch right now to pose them on. (They would fit, however.)

But I can list them...

Takamine acoustic
Taylor 714ce
Taylor 12 string
87 PRS Std 24
PRS SE Tremonti
1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom Silverburst
EBMM Majesty Enchanted Forest
EBMM Majesty 20th Anniversary Honey Butter Burst

Hmmm, I guess I'd need a big couch.

View attachment 17423

I’ll post the Paul Wall. There’s about 20 others hiding around here somewhere. Acoustics, basses… …Fenders 🤢 :sofa

That Silverburst is SO fucking gorgeous!! Exactly like what mine used to look like when it was new (except for the PU cover removed and the tuners.) Still gives me goose bumps seeing it, and reminds me of how I felt as a 16 yo when I got it.

So glad for you, that you got one bud!

Thank you brother! It still doesn’t feel real sometimes. I came across this video last night and was like, “That guitar is so fuckin’ sick!”
Back before Tool, and while always on the lookout for anyone else playing one, the first time I ever saw one was in a video of Charlie Daniels playing Devil Went Down To Georgia, and his rhythm guitarist had one! I was so stoked I had finally seen someone "famous" playing my guitar! Haha

Heck, what turned me on to wanting one in the first place, was just happening to see one on the wall at Chuck Levin's. I had never before seen that color. I knew I wanted a LP, but I wanted one that no one else had, and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it.

"No one else had"...., then I keep looking for someone else playing one! :rolleyes: :facepalm

‘94 Fender Mexican Strat (my first guitar)
Jackson Performer PS4 (first guitar I bought myself)
LTD EC-1000
PRS Tremonti Custom SE
Schecter KM7
Schecter C1+
Line 6 JTV-89
Squier Jaguar Bass
Martin LX1E Little Martin
Seagull S6
Epiphone Les Paul Jr 57 Reissue (trying to sell)

Ultimate lazy, quoting my post from the couch shot thread a year ago. Forgot to mention five Squier strats and two Squire P bases I have kicking around my living room.
View attachment 3892View attachment 3893View attachment 3894
View attachment 3897
0. Squire Stratocaster, 80's MIJ in Electric Blue - My dad bought this and a Peavey Bandit after selling off his Marshall full stack, LP and Flying V to help fund home appliances when I was just a wee lad. I used to sneak out into the garage when he wasn't home, and play the only chord I remembered that he taught me. After my mom caught me, it pretty much became my first guitar. When I left home it stayed. A few years ago he was gonna sell it off so I snagged it for a bird. My dad replaced everything on it so only the body is original. The aftermarket bridge is decked because it doesn't fit correctly, the Warmoth neck is a little too small for the neck pocket, the saddle height screws are long and sharp. He gave it one of those loaded pick guards with hot noiseless pickups and 500k pots which I swapped into my MIM Strat, so now this guitar has 2011 spec wiring. Still smells like it did when I was a kid.

1. Hofner Shorty packed up and ready to go - my kickaround travel guitar. I let my small kids use it when they feel like playing guitar. It comes with me on all of our trips. All stock, with shitty tuners.

2. Ibanez Prestige AZ2402 PWF - a year old, installed graphite saddles and Tremol-no. The daily driver.

3. Ibanez TMB100 - Active preamp, passive pickups. My recording bass but have jammed with it. Same strings since about 2017. Chunkier neck than a Jazz bass or SR Ibby bass necks.

4. Fender Standard Stratocaster Olympic White 2011 MIM. Has the pre-wired pick guard that came out of #0 with Area 61 Neck/Middle and Zexcoil Juicy Bucker Bridge (push/push tone knob for splitting the JBucker) pickups, graphite saddles, Schaller locking tuners, killswitch, Bridge-On Switch. I've fought with this guitar for a while but I like the pickups I've got in it now.

5. PRS S2 Standard 24 Satin in Vintage Cherry. All stock except graphite saddles. Love this guitar and I'm afraid to modify it because I love it. Frets need work due to constant playing. I couldn't put this thing down for a year after I got it.

6. Agile Intrepid 830 Pro - bought in 2013 as a wedding gift to myself. 30" scale 8 string in EADGCFAD. Rings like a bell and has some serious growl. Rewired for coil splits. The low string has some annoying fret buzz that I can't get rid of. Nut was filed by a caveman.

7. Ibanez SIR27FD - 7 String, upgraded low-mass Bridge, Hipshot locking tuners with prototype guide plates, Dimarzio Ionizer-7 pickups. Thin AF neck so I can't play it for days on end.

8. Seagull S6+ Folk - this was a gift from a guitar teacher to me and my wife. Thin, wide neck that I don't really like but has a passive preamp and output jack.

9. Yamaha acoustic - I forget the model, made in China. Was my wife's before I met her now it's mine because she doesn't play it. Sounds and feels great.

10. Laguna LE300 - I needed an emergency guitar and this was what I picked up from Guitar Center around 2009. Of course it had a high gloss tobacco sunburst finish that I sanded off and painted flat black. Guts were ripped and the body/headstock roughly reshaped. Installed an Iron Gear Sledgehammer pickup and it serves as my living room guitar. The neck is very nice.

I have a large pile of cheap Fender nylon-string classical guitars (my wife used to teach guitar to a classroom full of kids) and a Taylor SB-1 buried in my kids closet somewhere (another gift from the retired guy), and my kids' First Act acoustic from 2005 that has been through hell and only broke 1 string.

Back