Ownhammer Discontinued

Heads up for Ownhammer users, I got an email saying their website is getting overhauled and they won’t have their older stuff available for download anymore. So you may want to download anything you previously purchased.
Hmm. I hope he comes out with a movable microphone software package

I almost have all the legacy libraries. I think I’ll get the FMAN and Uber Duo before they are gone. I’ve been enjoying their single mic again recently.

Do you think they used their own hammer to take a hammer to Ownhammer?
Go Away GIF

Wonder what’s in store, I haven’t delved TOO deep into the IR rabbit hole but so far the ownhammer stuff is all that’s really resonates with me

Wonder what’s in store, I haven’t delved TOO deep into the IR rabbit hole but so far the ownhammer stuff is all that’s really resonates with me
Yep. When something new comes out, I try it but I always end up back at ownhammer.
Recently started using the M25 Pr25 mmc again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240526_001341_Dropbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_001341_Dropbox.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 12
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't use them much nowadays, but I had the Ampeg Bass and Heavy Hitters Collection packs so I downloaded them for safe keeping.

The Rock-Box libraries are just sooo good.

If I understood the email correctly, the Rock-Box libraries will continue to be available for purchase, while the older/other libraries will be either discontinued or migrated into „new products“.

I own a lot of the old Ownhammer packs, I like all of them but the new Classic-Rock and Modern-Progressive packs are so good they’ve made the rest redundant for me. So this makes sense if they want to promote their best content

I own a lot of the old Ownhammer packs, I like all of them but the new Classic-Rock and Modern-Progressive packs are so good they’ve made the rest redundant for me. So this makes sense if they want to promote their best content
Unfortunately those are not the Rock box packs and are under the Essential line so it would seem they are being migrated to new extension formats and will no longer be available as wav

Unfortunately those are not the Rock box packs and are under the Essential line so it would seem they are being migrated to new extension formats and will no longer be available as wav

What other format for IRs is there that isn’t wav?

Back