Official Irrational Quad Cortex Seething Rage and Hatred Thread

200w.gif

I think that thread is likely at the point where it’s permanent regardless. At one point I tried to merge Mikah’s thread with that one with a link in a post, and that lasted for about a day until someone posted again in Mikah’s thread….

They’d probably do well to merge those two threads. Though the moderation seems to be out of its depth in general with that section over there.

Last edited:
I know I'm about to get all "Inception" on your asses here but... the OP is basically what... satirical sarcasm?

"Gear Rants" is an added twist LOL.

wrong_turn_at_albuquerque_6.png

I got so excited the first time I drove down the CA coast and saw Pismo Beach! I had to go find all the clams I could eat :rofl

I think that thread is likely at the point where it’s permanent regardless. At one point I tried to merge Mikah’s thread with that one with a link in a post, and that lasted for about a day until someone posted again in Mikah’s thread….

They’d probably do well to merge those two threads. Though the moderation seems to be out of its depth in general with that section over there.
I remember when there was a big fuss over the one huge thread that was deleted that I mentioned above and many people said threads should become permanent after some period of time. But I never knew if they implemented that.

I’m sure I’ll end up with whatever product succeeds it. I’d rather not be along for the development ride. Not this early in the game, anyway.

I mix a pal of mine and he has one. The tracks he sends me sound good. The plugins are really good, too.

The Plugin team is chugging right along. QC side just has to get on even footing productivity wise. Though the QC still seems to be selling well regardless of the slow features fulfillment.
I hope they sell a million of them. I’m not that big an asshole to wish them bad fortuna just because I use other stuff.
If they do good, maybe they’ll put more resources into the next product and that’ll interest me. Who knows.

I hope they sell a million of them. I’m not that big an a*****e to wish them bad fortuna just because I use other stuff.
If they do good, maybe they’ll put more resources into the next product and that’ll interest me. Who knows.
I don’t think many people wish them bad fortune, however I’m not a big fan of selling one thing, and then providing another. Coming up in March 2023 is going on two years from the official release. We’re already two years in this month from the original advertised September 2020 launch. It’s hard to believe(at least for me) they aren’t any farther along on the software side of things given the amount of time that’s passed.

Being irrational now... but I really envy that design though... its how my dream modeler look like. Its just so apple'esque, and I can't help but love it. And those adjusting switches... its like... modeler... nipples... gawd damn I want to tweak those....

Edit: oops... this is the wrong thread for this...

I don’t think many people wish them bad fortune, however I’m not a big fan of selling one thing, and then providing another. Coming up in March 2023 is going on two years from the official release. We’re already two years in this month from the original advertised September 2020 launch. It’s hard to believe(at least for me) they aren’t any farther along on the software side of things given the amount of time that’s passed.
I remember checking it out at that NAMM right before it was supposed to launch. There was a LOT of buzz about it and all this hype. It seemed cool and I felt optimistic they had a good product. Then all the production delays before a single order was filled was almost a running joke of vapor ware. I kinda felt bad for them.

Gear is gear. The older I get the more I realize I don’t need cutting edge best of the best and latest and greatest. More important to me are my relationships with the staff and or owners. Take RJM. Ron and his wife are beautiful people, 100%. I’d buy the RJM product for double before I bought a competitive product. My Knaggs guitars, a neck could fall off I’d still be playing Knaggs. I love the people and many of the players who play the brand I consider personal friends. Stuff like that matters to me. Maybe getting a bit off topic but……. The QC will come along. Give ‘em time if you believe in them.

Back