Official Irrational Quad Cortex Seething Rage and Hatred Thread

TGP handing out infractions, banning people, putting people in time out - all seems centered around butt-hurt QC owners. No?

Anyway - I’m thinking about nuking that thread I started (official QC owners thread)… as a parting gift. I’ve only been back to TGP once since arriving here…
land-mine.gif

TGP handing out infractions, banning people, putting people in time out - all seems centered around butt-hurt QC owners. No?

Anyway - I’m thinking about nuking that thread I started (official QC owners thread)… as a parting gift. I’ve only been back to TGP once since arriving here…
I might be way off base here, but I have never noticed so many low post count members posting about a particular product on TGP. I'm not saying that NDSP sent them, maybe they are just loyal customers. But I'm pretty sure that they were/are hammering the mods with reports, long time members were dropping like flies for a while. When the Original Official Non Owners Complainers thread was deleted I was really bummed, that was a classic.

Does it really work like that? If you nuke the first opening message, everything under it gets nuked? Or am I misunderstanding?

Another thing I noticed recently, is that I can't edit anything I wrote that is more than exactly 6 months old. It's TGP's property forever after that.

( no surprise to anyone here, I'm sure... but I discovered this when I wanted to go back and edit / delete the message where I said "I will never buy another amp!" 🤦‍♂️ )

Last edited:
That would be a hilarious thing like a straight up f%^k you to tgp, for all the crazy things.

But, on the flip side, the thread is probably nice to have for many also, people that shouldn’t be punished in second hand. :)

Does it really work like that? If you nuke the first opening message, everything under it gets nuked? Or am I misunderstanding?

Another thing I noticed recently, is that I can't edit anything I wrote that is more than exactly 6 months old. It's TGP's property forever after that.

( no surprise to anyone here, I'm sure... but I discovered this when I wanted to go back and edit / delete the message where I said "I will never buy another amp!" 🤦‍♂️ )
Yeah - I forget what it was now - but there was some huge, long thread on some other topic and the OP deleted it and it was gone. Lots of people upset that good info was lost.

I’m hesitating because as mentioned above - innocent bystanders that are using it will be affected.

But I like your idea of changing the title to something. “Butthurt” is hilarious but that’ll get me banned and one thing that’s been good about TGP is the marketplace - buying/selling. Not ready to lose access to that just yet. 😉

My Butt is all good. It`s a bit childish to nuke the tread..is it not ?

Yeah - I forget what it was now - but there was some huge, long thread on some other topic and the OP deleted it and it was gone. Lots of people upset that good info was lost.

I’m hesitating because as mentioned above - innocent bystanders that are using it will be affected.

But I like your idea of changing the title to something. “Butthurt” is hilarious but that’ll get me banned and one thing that’s been good about TGP is the marketplace - buying/selling. Not ready to lose access to that just yet. 😉

Yeah, it happens in The Pub all the time, to the point members have suggested removing the option or modifying it so the OP vanishes but the comments remain.

Wish this would happen to modern day Steve Coogan.
I like him. But I don't necessarily like everything he's in? I'm a sucker for any juvenile UK comedy though. In Betweeners, Plebs, Friday Night Dinner, Non-Office Gervais, Matt Berry.

I like him. But I don't necessarily like everything he's in? I'm a sucker for any juvenile UK comedy though. In Betweeners, Plebs, Friday Night Dinner, Non-Office Gervais, Matt Berry.
Love Matt Berry!

I saw his band play in Edinburgh a few years ago. It was a pleasant fun night with a few beers and Matt was charming. He delivered some excellent vintage synth leads on his Moog (?). Only thing that left me wanting was that of course I kept expecting him to use "the Matt Berry voice" which is really an exaggerated ham thespian character thing and not his normal speaking voice.

Reactions: JT
Love Matt Berry!

I saw his band play in Edinburgh a few years ago. It was a pleasant fun night with a few beers and Matt was charming. He delivered some excellent vintage synth leads on his Moog (?). Only thing that left me wanting was that of course I kept expecting him to use "the Matt Berry voice" which is really an exaggerated ham thespian character thing and not his normal speaking voice.
I watched a Whats In My Bag clip and his selections were a bunch of random oddball stuff. He certainly had all Off the beaten path choices.

Also; I need to rewatch Garth Marenghi. Much to my wife's dismay :bag :rofl

Back