NUPD: Nobels ODR1 mini

kartikg3

Roadie
16663156125966741670096662812147.jpg

Can't wait to plug this baby in

From my experience with the Nobels... it can be a bit fatter in the bottom than other pedals which may be good or bad depending. I think that’s why a lot of Nashville guys with strats and tele’s into smaller combos… helps the single coils and a smaller amp have more oomph.

Last edited:
From my experience with the Nobels is it can be a bit fatter in the bottom than other pedals which may be good or bad depending. I think that’s why a lot of Nashville guys with strats and tele’s into smaller combos… helps the single coils and a smaller amp have more oomph.
Makes sense. I am putting it through a strat-like HSS guitar (Godin sd55) and a small combo (Supro BK10).

From my experience with the Nobels... it can be a bit fatter in the bottom than other pedals which may be good or bad depending. I think that’s why a lot of Nashville guys with strats and tele’s into smaller combos… helps the single coils and a smaller amp have more oomph.

Agreed. I use primarily humbuckers and play higher gain stuff and the Nobels has too much low end going on. Probably perfect for single coils and a cleanish tone.

I love the ODR1, one of my favorite drive pedals. Especially on the lower drive settings.

Agreed. I use primarily humbuckers and play higher gain stuff and the Nobels has too much low end going on. Probably perfect for single coils and a cleanish tone.

The new ones come with an internal switch to cut the low end. I’ve found it works much better with humbuckers!

Back