NU METAL

1723567063542.png

I have to admit I really, really like the new Linkin Park song. The new singer sounds awesome and that chorus is :chef

I wouldn't call it Nu Metal though, it's simply an excellent, energetic Rock song.

Last edited:
Wow, I love the way the song and the video introduce the new singer!
That's great storytelling on a meta level.
This must be a difficult spot to fill, but she sounds great and gels well with the band.
Wishing them a good run, I always kinda liked the band.

I have to admit I really, really like the new Linkin Park song. The new singer sounds awesome and that chorus is :chef

I wouldn't call it Nu Metal though, it's simply an excellent, energetic Rock song.

I'm still bummed I never got to see them live with Chester but at the same time feel so refreshed / inspired by their comeback.

Emily sounds great. I watched their show last night - she nails it. Her voice has that rawness Chester had.

The new song is awesome - instantly recognizable.

Good
  • She did a great job copping that Chester vibe in the chorus. I’m not a huge fan of her verse singing voice, but when she digs in with a little grit, she does hit his style.
  • Guitarist still rocking the headphones 🤘
Bad
  • Mike is not a good singer. Hopefully he sticks to rhymes and little jump in spots, but he needs to pretend Chester is still in the band not try to be “all up in the video” as a singer. Let her cook.
  • RIP Chester

Back