NSD! YJM content.

These thin strings and playing in Eb makes you realise how good control the mad Swede has of his instrument. I've been using this setup for many years and can't play with near the flawless intonation he has. Of course I play with other guitars with different gauges and setups too, if I stuck to this 100% I would improve of course... :p

Spaghetti guage is Very important just as much as string guage

1. Capellini #1
  2. Spaghettini #3
  3. Spaghetti #5
  4. Vermicellini #7
  5. Vermicelli #8
  6. Bucatini #9
  7. Bavettine #12

:D

Yeah, we need an actual person of Italian descent to set this thread straight after the Great 2023 Rice Noodle is Spaghetti Debacle. :rofl

These thin strings and playing in Eb makes you realise how good control the mad Swede has of his instrument. I've been using this setup for many years and can't play with near the flawless intonation he has. Of course I play with other guitars with different gauges and setups too, if I stuck to this 100% I would improve of course... :p

I think his entire allotment of subtlety and a deft touch in life is ALL poured into his fingers..... because the dude ain't got
it anywhere else. :beer

You have to have a really light touch when handing those Krispy Kremes, so he’s had a lot of practice.
You Are Wrong Reaction GIF by CBS

Back