NPGD

After some mishaps and challenges, I give you the updated guitar:

Seymour Duncan SSL-6 single coils (RWRP in the middle), Tom Anderson H3 in the bridge.

Replaced the linear taper volume pot with an audio taper pot, including a new Suhr spec treble bleed.

Much happier!

9A7CC12E-98ED-4FAF-9179-28B7436156AF.jpeg

After some mishaps and challenges, I give you the updated guitar:

Seymour Duncan SSL-6 single coils (RWRP in the middle), Tom Anderson H3 in the bridge.

Replaced the linear taper volume pot with an audio taper pot, including a new Suhr spec treble bleed.

Much happier!

View attachment 18596

Awesome Dude! Good choice on the audio taper. Man that thing looks versatile. Sorry it sounds like it wasn't completely smooth sailing.

Awesome Dude! Good choice on the audio taper. Man that thing looks versatile. Sorry it sounds like it wasn't completely smooth sailing.
Nothing too terrible - I accidentally ordered a linear taper pot the first time around, and I opted to get the Anderson pickup instead of using the Full Shred so had to wait for that.

I had to drill a hole in the pickguard because the original pickup uses 2 screws on the bass side.

And during the original tear down I noticed that the mother of pearl top of the tone knob had fallen off. Fixed that with a little nail glue from my daughter ;)

I did manage to get everything rewired correctly on the first attempt, so there's that!

Back