NPD - HX one

spawnofthesith

Rock Star
AC15909D-371D-49DE-BA88-81577D4874BB.jpeg
39506AA0-CCFE-4314-A1FD-DDD87239B8DB.jpeg

This just arrived. I tinkered for about 3 minutes before packing up because I got to get to Pactice with not my regular band. I know Mr. Igloo wants me to update but no time tonight and I need to get a usb c cable lol

Just gonna dry run on some of the dirts for tonight at this rehearsal. I have a long weekend so will update repeatedly with thoughts

I love this thing

Played around with a few of the dirts for leads into my 76 DRsoinded great. The real fun began after we finished rehearsing the set did some free dork jamming. I popped on lead synth so much fun and a huge gut with the bend I’m rehearsing with. They requested I use it in one of the songs in the set and then I let the sax player try it out with his setup and he declared he’s getting one
Looking forward into diving into the other hundreds of fx this eeekend

Is the parameter order as inconvenient as it looks?

You'd think e.g Gain/Tone/Level would be the important first page parameters for an overdrive, or Time/Feedback/Mix for delay. But it seems Line6 has just dumped the fx as they are on the other units without trying to improve the parameter order to better work with the limited screen and 3 knobs, resulting in more paging around to e.g adjust level when you increase gain.

Is the parameter order as inconvenient as it looks?

You'd think e.g Gain/Tone/Level would be the important first page parameters for an overdrive, or Time/Feedback/Mix for delay. But it seems Line6 has just dumped the fx as they are on the other units without trying to improve the parameter order to better work with the limited screen and 3 knobs, resulting in more paging around to e.g adjust level when you increase gain.

I’m not a digital/tech/modeling/menu diving guy and I’m dumb as a sack of bricks (and haven’t even looked at a quick start guide yet) but I find this pedal to be extremely intuitive and easy to use so far :idk

I’m not a digital/tech/modeling/menu diving guy and I’m dumb as a sack of bricks (and haven’t even looked at a quick start guide yet) but I find this pedal to be extremely intuitive and easy to use so far :idk
It's not about whether it's easy or intuitive, it's just that it takes a lot more back and forth paging than it should if the commonly adjusted parameters are not grouped close together. That's why I'm asking.

Won't go digital modeller. 2 days later, goes digital modeller.

"But I am just using it as a delay now."

For now you are. For now you are. :LOL:

No amp modeling on this :p

I’ve been gushing about this thing since announcement lol

And I was always a fan/user of the M series stuff :D

Back