No one is looking, so crank it up music

why?!? they are great.

i dont really have guilty pleasures or whatever. zero f***s. if music is good i'll crank it up with the windows down.

Over the top is what I do bro. :ROFLMAO:

I hadn’t heard them in many years until we stumbled back on them this morning. I put Fully Alive on repeat the entire drive home. lol

Made me think if I had any other guilty pleasure bands I don’t I have on a playlist.

I love rock bands with killer female vocalists! :love

My biggest "crank it when no one is looking" music is Korn and RATM. :bag

I feel like I would probably be laughed out of some of the music circles I run in if anyone found out, but I've always loved the hard groove and the honest raw emotion of the music of both. I've always been drawn to music that has strong emotion

I love rock bands with killer female vocalists! :love

My biggest "crank it when no one is looking" music is Korn and RATM. :bag

I feel like I would probably be laughed out of some of the music circles I run in if anyone found out, but I've always loved the hard groove and the honest raw emotion of the music of both. I've always been drawn to music that has strong emotion

I feel like I have an obligation as a father to expose my daughter to as much rock/metal lead by a female singer. :ROFLMAO: She needs to know she can get down too. She might be the only 7yo Spiritbox fan. lol

Shame we have no idea what they hell they are saying, but we blast this without a care in the world about twice a week..

Korn and Rage fall firmly outside of the guilty pleasure ranks imo, but I totally get how some music circles are pretty insular.

The Twist/Chi opener to Life Is Peachy is like first ballot hall of fame music to listen to marching into a battle of life or death. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I listen to Limp Bizkit openly.

How Dare You Greta GIF

Was blasting some Flyleaf with my daughter this morning on the drive to school. Full voice. Head banging.

If questioned, I will deny it, until the day I die. NEVER HEARD OF THEM.

Love Flyleaf. I know where I was and what I was doing when I was killing their first album on the daily. :headbang

Back