NMD: Axe-Fx III MK II Turbo (J.F)

4aa8cae6-9261-11ed-bf43-0210609a3fe2.png

You have to be British, and of a certain age, to truly understand what we lost when Rik Mayall passed!

FB_IMG_1700864782658.jpg

This post is just reminding me that I need to get my ass in gear for some Helmet covers.

I was there when they recorded this at the 20th anniversary of CBGB's. The tune Just Another Victim is from the movie Judgement Day's soundtrack.

Page Hamilton uses Fryette amps. It's one of the reasons I decided to check them out and have been using them ever since. We were both at Manhattan School of Music at the same time.

I was there when they recorded this at the 20th anniversary of CBGB's. The tune Just Another Victim is from the movie Judgement Day's soundtrack.

Page Hamilton uses Fryette amps. It's one of the reasons I decided to check them out and have been using them ever since. We were both at Manhattan School of Music at the same time.

Ah yes…. Chromium Oxide tapes. Only the finest from days gone by. Jammin tune as well. Early 90’s rock was the shit.

epCBn2H.jpg

While you will no doubt want to roll your own presets, amps and cabs, and basic FX etc, the factory presets in many cases do contain quality FX setups that you might find useful at some point, especially the later more FX oriented factory presets.

The Fractal team spent some time on some of them, so just a FYI for you to give them a look going forward.
+1.

For anyone who isn't yet Team Fractal, this really deserves to be emphasized. The factory presets are all very good, to the point that it strikes me as a really weird flex to delete them first thing out of the box.

I still remember working my way thru them and loving all the amp tones....and then hitting the FX-oriented presets and being astonished.

Back