New Well-Hung (strap) Day

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Picked up a Japanese market B.C. Rich Warlock bass recently and needed a sweet strap to match. Thankfully, the fine folk at Well-Hung Straps were happy to oblige:

mrWoC7G.jpeg

I said "fine folk" cause I'm pretty sure it's a one man show (@TVvoodoo ) over there (up there?) which is all the more amazing for the quality and service ya get.

Grabbed this one cause I wanted something not as busy as the quilt top on the bass itself, but something that wasn't all plain Jane either. Per WH, the pattern is reminiscent of the design on Fishman pickups, but I think it also matches really well with the P-bass pup shape.

Once I got it all adjusted to my ergonomics (re: human junk pile) it's ready to roar.

oRq9vcu.jpeg

What got me going with the first one, and why I came back for another: I tore something in my left shoulder years ago and trying to jam for hours on end with a 12lbs bass slung over it on a cheap 2" strap was a quick trip to frozen-shoulderville. Since I got the first one, all that is a thing of the past.

If ya play standing up for any amount of time at all, get yourself Well-Hung.

@Iron1 so glad you are diggin' being under the influence(r). You got one of the few remaining "Octane" banners remaining. I am currently designing my next promo banner, gonna be an amazing and cool rehearsal space accoutrement and hopefully ready in a month or so.

It's real hard to impart the difference in my comfort builds via words alone, but you did a nice job for sure.
And yes, it's just me. One dude sworn to take on Big Strap and show them what working guitarists actually need in a guitar sling.

Back