New Music Theory/Guitar Instruction Blog

Blitzstar

Hello Everyone,

I’m new to The Gear Forum and just wanted to let everyone know that I recently published a blog of music theory as it relates to guitar playing (appropriately called “music theory and the guitar”) and thought some of you might find it useful.

The goal of the blog is to provide a frame of reference that will allow students to see the big picture of music so that they can more easily understand where the individual pieces fit.

If anyone is interested, it can be accessed at Blitzstar Guitar Blog.

Please let me know if you find it helpful. If you have any questions or anything you want to discuss, I’m here.

Frank

Hello Everyone,

I’m new to The Gear Forum and just wanted to let everyone know that I recently published a blog of music theory as it relates to guitar playing (appropriately called “music theory and the guitar”) and thought some of you might find it useful.

The goal of the blog is to provide a frame of reference that will allow students to see the big picture of music so that they can more easily understand where the individual pieces fit.

If anyone is interested, it can be accessed at Blitzstar Guitar Blog.

Please let me know if you find it helpful. If you have any questions or anything you want to discuss, I’m here.

Frank
Good on you to help out those of us who could use a bit of theory! Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks, guys, for checking out my blog. I will be doing lessons here on the forum in the near future. If anyone is interested please check back for my posts periodically. I look forward to some great discussions. Frank

Back