New Me(h)tallica?

O do love both. I am more of a Dave fan than a James though.

I normally don't like remasters. I'm old and came up with the originals. Listening to the 2018 remaster of KIMB right now and that thing SMOKES :satan
I’m a fan of both bands .
This is what the I’ve just watched recently.
Fist pumping jam even with the rotating band members!

I’m a fan of both bands .
This is what the I’ve just watched recently.
Fist pumping jam even with the rotating band members!

I CANNOT do Chris the Robot Broderick and Drover. Add Al Pitrelli and the other Drover to that list as well. I watched some YT'r rank the entire discography and there are a TON of stinkers in MD catalog. Even though I hold them beyond reproach based on the first 4 albums alone. Lifetime pass status. But after Youthanasia (for me); it's listen at your own risk. But don't listen to Risk :bag

Titles and lyrics are old man edge.

Ha, that's a perfect way to put it and happens with a lot of bands /singers.

I don't mind this track and overall II just enjoy seeing them play some new music. But auto-tuned Hetfield always sounds weird to me, as I've mentioned before, and neuters the vocals, for me.

Reactions: JT
Ha, that's a perfect way to put it and happens with a lot of bands /singers.

I don't mind this track and overall II just enjoy seeing them play some new music. But auto-tuned Hetfield always sounds weird to me, as I've mentioned before, and neuters the vocals, for me.
It's a solid track. I like listening to them play still, even if I don't always necessarily dig the songs. They still seem to be having fun which is good to see.

I CANNOT do Chris the Robot Broderick and Drover. Add Al Pitrelli and the other Drover to that list as well. I watched some YT'r rank the entire discography and there are a TON of stinkers in MD catalog. Even though I hold them beyond reproach based on the first 4 albums alone. Lifetime pass status. But after Youthanasia (for me); it's listen at your own risk. But don't listen to Risk :bag

I never paid attention to Megadeth with Broderick, though I did see them with him once but I was so tanked by the time they played all I remember is my friend and I nearly breaking our wrists in the pit. He RIPPED with In Flames when I saw them a couple months back!

I never paid attention to Megadeth with Broderick, though I did see them with him once but I was so tanked by the time they played all I remember is my friend and I nearly breaking our wrists in the pit. He RIPPED with In Flames when I saw them a couple months back!
Great guitar player on the technical level \m/

Guitar players who lift weights a little too much? Weird or not? Discuss.

:idk
work out eating GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I grew up in an era where guitar players were truly malnourished. Now they need a protein shake and
4 sets of biceps curls before they can hit the stage. :rofl

Pics of him now are crazy! He looks like the grandpa AF dude on YT ads trying to sell you alpha male enhancement! "You won't believe what you'll look like at 75!" :rofl
It is crazy. But kudos to him for deciding he wanted to be a Viking/Berzerker and then becoming one, LOL.

• Haha
It is crazy. But kudos to him for deciding he wanted to be a Viking/Berzerker and then becoming one, LOL.
Is he doing the vegan thing? He looks SUPER lean'd out. Of course; I'm old, bald and pasty and in horrible shape. So no room to judge :cry::ROFLMAO:

Is he doing the vegan thing? He looks SUPER lean'd out. Of course; I'm old, bald and pasty and in horrible shape. So no room to judge :cry::ROFLMAO:
No, it’s more the keto thing. He’s said he’s cut out sugar, bread, potatoes, etc.

Back