NDSP Ghost In My Machine

TJontheRoad

Roadie
TGF Recording Artist
I finally got around to deleting all the NDSP plug-in demos in my 2018 Intel Mac Mini. But now this P.I.T.A. dialog box comes up everytime I launch Logic. I can't seem to find out how to get rid of this ghost in my machine. Anyone know?

NDSP.png

No, I don't want to buy it :cuss

It's clear you haven't removed the Granophyre or it didn't uninstall correctly. Just find your VST plugin folders and remove it manually if the uinstaller is no longer available.

Open the iLok software and disable your licenses.
Then if you want to clear out the plugins from Logic you need to go to your Macs user library, and do a search and choose to show system files as results. Search for “Neural”. Delete.

You’ll need to clear out the plugins from your computer like mentioned before. Here is some info regarding location. I would say to delete all you can find (au of course, but also vst, aax, etc).

If you want to rescan your plugin library in Logic you can probably use this:

EDIT: also, make sure your default project that loads when you first launch Logic does not have a track trying to use Granophyre.

Have you tried Discord?
NEVER!!!

It's clear you haven't removed the Granophyre or it didn't uninstall correctly. Just find your VST plugin folders and remove it manually if the uinstaller is no longer available.
I never downloaded it in the first place. I've tried others though and have deleted them all.

Open the iLok software and disable your licenses.
Then if you want to clear out the plugins from Logic you need to go to your Macs user library, and do a search and choose to show system files as results. Search for “Neural”. Delete.
Good idea. Tried that. Ghost is still drinking my beer.

You’ll need to clear out the plugins from your computer like mentioned before. Here is some info regarding location. I would say to delete all you can find (au of course, but also vst, aax, etc).

If you want to rescan your plugin library in Logic you can probably use this:

EDIT: also, make sure your default project that loads when you first launch Logic does not have a track trying to use Granophyre.
Did the re-scan. I searched every directory for words like "Granophyre", NDSP, Neural, and whatever ;)

No luck :brick

Have you tried a full audio unit reset in Logic‘s plugin manager? Logic will clear the cache and rescan the plugins after a restarting the program.

Back