NAD: SLO MINI

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
I've been looking to squeeze one of these into my budget since they first came out. Right before Christmas I saw a deal on one and couldn't pass it up. This little sucker is definitely a keeper.

fQAhIrN.jpg

I already have the Bogner MINI and it's also a killer little amp. It has a wider tonal range/is more versatile, but it doesn't do high gain like this one does.

Lets get real, it's a Soldano...

My video skills aren't the greatest, but I used my iPhone to make a quick video of it:

Not gonna give Ola a run for his money as a Youtuber, but it gets the idea across.

For $250, you just cannot beat this little metal monster if high gain is your thing.

That's not bad at all!

I would love to see a dual channel version of these little SS mini amps, like a decent clean channel.

That's not bad at all!

I would love to see a dual channel version of these little SS mini amps, like a decent clean channel.
The Bogner one cleans up very nicely. If you're more than a one-trick pony like me, the Bogner is the way to go.

I have the Friedman and Bogner and love them. I should pick up the SLO and Deizel before they disappear. Powered preamps is how I see them. 😉

I have the Friedman and Bogner and love them. I should pick up the SLO and Deizel before they disappear. Powered preamps is how I see them. 😉
I'm really GASing for the Diesel now... hmmm... but I'm in post-holidays budget crunchville... anyone want to buy a kidney?

Anyone see the SLO or Diezel mini go on sale for $199 or less again… post here please!
You can set them on your watch list on Reverb, if you have a 'Verb account that is. That's how I found mine. There's on one there now for $205/make an offer...

offer $199 - can't imagine they'd say no over $5 if they entertain offers.

You can set them on your watch list on Reverb, if you have a 'Verb account that is. That's how I found mine. There's on one there now for $205/make an offer...

offer $199 - can't imagine they'd say no over $5 if they entertain offers.
New? Ah, used…

Back