NAD: Quarterbag Got XX'ed

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Thread title for @laxu

Picture for @JiveTurkey

XmUH9CH.jpg

Since I'm not exactly loving the Randall RH100, and I can sell it for more than I paid for it and the 412, I figured I'd go ahead and sell it and buy a replacement to sit on top of the 412. But, it had to take a pitstop on the way to it's new home so that @JiveTurkey could feel validated. Best of all, I should be able to sell the Randall to cover what I paid for it, the 412 and the XXL. Nothing like a free half stack, right?

In all seriousness, won't have time to hook it up downstairs til later tonight or tomorrow, but wanted to make sure it worked (while I'm still working). This little cab currently houses a crappy Eminence Alpha speaker cause I sold the C90 that was in it and had the Alpha from a bad buy a few years back. The XXL sounds killer through it, so I can't wait to run it through the 412.

Thread title for @laxu

Picture for @JiveTurkey

XmUH9CH.jpg

Since I'm not exactly loving the Randall RH100, and I can sell it for more than I paid for it and the 412, I figured I'd go ahead and sell it and buy a replacement to sit on top of the 412. But, it had to take a pitstop on the way to it's new home so that @JiveTurkey could feel validated. Best of all, I should be able to sell the Randall to cover what I paid for it, the 412 and the XXL. Nothing like a free half stack, right?

In all seriousness, won't have time to hook it up downstairs til later tonight or tomorrow, but wanted to make sure it worked (while I'm still working). This little cab currently houses a crappy Eminence Alpha speaker cause I sold the C90 that was in it and had the Alpha from a bad buy a few years back. The XXL sounds killer through it, so I can't wait to run it through the 41

Whenever I see the XXL badge on that amp,
I think of that one guitar playa’ YouTuber chick who plays a decent sorta’ stock Hendrix while her welcoming large breasts fill the rest of the cellphone screen..XXL…
You know who I’m talkin’ about?
She actually reminds me of this rad chick who used to barber for men while she was nude.
Freakin’ rad man💯

I think of that one guitar playa’ YouTuber chick who plays a decent sorta’ stock Hendrix while her welcoming large breasts fill the rest of the cellphone screen..XXL…
She actually reminds me of this rad chick who used to barber for men while she was nude.
Freakin’ rad man💯

That sounds like a mighty nice T-Stack to me. :idk

Freakin’ rad man💯
Cheech Marin Responsibility GIF

Twinsies!!

IMG_6379.jpeg

I got mine when I first moved down here in ‘03 and kept it around as a backup. It’s served me and a bunch of other people well over the years, I kept it in my trunk when I was just singing in bands and would lend it out. I just plugged it in for the first time in years about 2 months ago, still kicks ass!

Hahaha I was using this back in the day and Nacho got the XXX, it’s the same amp outside of tubes and reverb, I constantly had to ask him to turn down because he was stompin’ all over me. :rofl

Twinsies!!

View attachment 22281

I got mine when I first moved down here in ‘03 and kept it around as a backup. It’s served me and a bunch of other people well over the years, I kept it in my trunk when I was just singing in bands and would lend it out. I just plugged it in for the first time in years about 2 months ago, still kicks ass!

Hahaha I was using this back in the day and Nacho got the XXX, it’s the same amp outside of tubes and reverb, I constantly had to ask him to turn down because he was stompin’ all over me. :rofl
Hey, when ya start off hunting for a decent SS 112 Combo and get one of these with a 412 for less than any combo option, it’s a good day. Until Nacho comes over to jam at least. 🤣

Thread title for @laxu

Picture for @JiveTurkey

XmUH9CH.jpg

In all seriousness, won't have time to hook it up downstairs til later tonight or tomorrow, but wanted to make sure it worked (while I'm still working). This little cab currently houses a crappy Eminence Alpha speaker cause I sold the C90 that was in it and had the Alpha from a bad buy a few years back. The XXL sounds killer through it, so I can't wait to run it through the 412.

I like how scooped out the Mids are on the funkily named EQ. Yeah, we don't do Mids
here at Casa @Iron1 . :cuss:satan

Back