NAD: Incoming Blackstar HT Club 50 MKII Head<maybe this one aint broken>

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
The HT-20 MK I that I had to return, I really liked it a lot, so I started looking for another one at a similar price, and found a MINT HT Club 50 MKII for the same price range as the HT-20's are going for with used dealers. Supposed to meet up Wednesday or Thursday night.

Also having another round of "sick of dealing with digital modeling" at least for going direct. The HT20 was perfect for gigs but who am I to turn down 30 more watts and a newer generation for the same price as a 20? Also a majority of my gigs are in bad parts of ABQ where theft is high. Yeah I know insurance and all that but I dont feel like dealing with it. I have insurance on my house and storage buildings where everything is always safe. Quite honestly after gigging much more expensive stuff like my Mark amps, it really doesn't matter all that much because 95% of my tone comes from pre-amp gain and I love the Blackstar pre-amp gain especially with the knob just below 9 0'clock, and hitting it with an OD when needed. The clean channel really surprised me too.

Here's to hoping this CL deal goes through.

1688996186879.png

Back