My daughter and I doing a “unique” cover of Toxic by Britney Spears

Thanks @FAKA! With this one, she pretty much came out of the womb singing lol. Doesn’t play much guitar but does play keyboard, ukulele, and does a lot of creation on the computer.

Too cool, man!!

While I’m never having kids of my own, I could only imagine that it’s one of the greatest things in the world to share/create music with your own children! That’s killer and she’s great!!!

Too cool, man!!

While I’m never having kids of my own, I could only imagine that it’s one of the greatest things in the world to share/create music with your own children! That’s killer and she’s great!!!

My words exactly!

Oh I know it does - in a way. My teenage son plays more instruments than I do now, but I can't cuddle with him anymore, my little girls I'd like to keep in little girl form forever, but with adult music chops! :rofl

-signed currently huddled up in a blanket with a 3 y/o
Yeah, i meant “gets better” in that they fall into their passions and get serious about it, which is really fun to experience. But I DO miss the earlier years. I have 2 college-aged girls and we’ve been through some DRAMA the last several years, lol. I miss those early days where they just wanted to cuddle or would ask me to play a song for them, or ask to strum my guitar. :cry:

They build up all this goodwill during their innocence; only to burn it all down in their adolescence. (Boys here.)

:wat

Nature’s way of moving the kids out.
Isnt their rejection and despise for us the natural way of saying… dad… I’m becoming adult now. Fuck off…
And… didn’t I do that to my parents? Haha.. I can’t remember…

:LOL:

No, really.. i don’t know. All I know is, one is 12 and he’s preteen acting one day and next day acts like he is 5. The 8 yo is still being the little guy and sneaks into our bed at nights and is always up for some cuddle and hugs.

Those children… it’s a wild ride but it’s freaking great all the way.

Last edited:
Back