My daughter and I doing a “unique” cover of Toxic by Britney Spears

But I DO miss the earlier years. I have 2 college-aged girls and we’ve been through some DRAMA the last several years, lol. I miss those early days where they just wanted to cuddle or would ask me to play a song for them, or ask to strum my guitar. :cry:
My girls are 3 and 7. They are best of friends and worst of enemies so it's either "daaawwwwl" or "scrrreeeeeee" at any given moment. I can only imagine how this circus will be when they're my son's age! My mother and my aunt were the same way, so they say, and they've been close friends as far as I can remember so I can only hope my girls will turn out similarly.

My girls are 3 and 7. They are best of friends and worst of enemies so it's either "daaawwwwl" or "scrrreeeeeee" at any given moment. I can only imagine how this circus will be when they're my son's age! My mother and my aunt were the same way, so they say, and they've been close friends as far as I can remember so I can only hope my girls will turn out similarly.
Pretty much the same here too. My daughters are two years apart. They’ve gone from times where they hate each other to times where they are best friends. Currently they are best friends and that’s when life is good. Now that they are at separate colleges together / they support each other from a distance (through breakups and such) so that’s sweet to see. I anticipate this sisterly love and friendship to carry on at this point.

But man those elementary through highschool years had some ups and downs lol.

Back