Modern Tremelo with midi controllable tempo suggestions

spawnofthesith

Shredder
Kind of want to bring a tremelo pedal into the fold. Looking for something rather modern, I’d like to be able to link it up in my current midi chain, so preferably an 1/8” midi jack sync. Could make due with a regular midi port though. Size size I would prefer no larger than a double pedal size. Single pedal would be better but given what I’m asking I understand if no such thing exists. The ability to do different patterns would be sick too

Anything like this out there these days?

Kind of want to bring a tremelo pedal into the fold. Looking for something rather modern, I’d like to be able to link it up in my current midi chain, so preferably an 1/8” midi jack sync. Could make due with a regular midi port though. Size size I would prefer no larger than a double pedal size. Single pedal would be better but given what I’m asking I understand if no such thing exists. The ability to do different patterns would be sick too

Anything like this out there these days?
Chase Bliss Gravitas?

Looks cool, but it seems that it would require an Empress Midibox?

WHich now looking at that thing, thats cool AF
You could also use something like a Strymon Conduit if you want as it seems to be also compatible with Chase Bliss pedals.

Source Audio Vertigo might be worth a try too, could be fairly cheap on the used market but not a whole ton of onboard control.

Strymon Flint V2 also seems to support MIDI clock and you can then use the Speed knob to control divisions.

All of these smaller pedals tend to require some sort of control box.

You could also use something like a Strymon Conduit if you want as it seems to be also compatible with Chase Bliss pedals.

Source Audio Vertigo might be worth a try too, could be fairly cheap on the used market but not a whole ton of onboard control.

Strymon Flint V2 also seems to support MIDI clock and you can then use the Speed knob to control divisions.

All of these smaller pedals tend to require some sort of control box.

The vertigo looks pretty cool, I've always had a positive view on Source stuff. I wouldn't mind using the app, and it looks like I could sync it in my chain pretty easily. Depending on how the app works I might not mind that. Was also looking at the walrus audio offering

You'll get a heck of a lot more than just Tremolo, but HXFX, maybe?

He'll also get a lot more than a double-pedal size. Tremolos in HX are also...serviceable.

HXFX seems cool, but I've purchased a multifx unit at least a half dozen times and they never end up sticking around long for me :LOL:

I wish the EHX Super Pulsar could be synced with midi. Aside from the size that is basically exactly what I'm after.

I realize I'm being incredibly lazy, but ever since going down this midi route with the band I never feel like tapping a tempo manually again lol

Back