Might've just went Full Dumbo™

giphy.webp

Oh and a freaking GT Pocket. I need to find a Mediocre Tones Anonymous group.

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.”​

I must be really great because I misunderstand myself.

I'm thinking a cover would be a better solution...it's like that extra car you just can't seem to part with because even though it's not all that great....it does still run.
Yeah, if you park it all the time. I'm always driving mine so a cover would be annoying.

Mine is basicly a power amp for a Creamback speaker and my Helix. Very loud and capable of being heard outdoors with a full band.

I haven't really used it on its own..
Even on its own it's great for what it is. Hell I would have loved to have it as a kid for sure compared to the crate G40c I started with. As long as you realize its basically just a throw away type practice amp since it really isn't serviceable. I've got a couple custom celestion spec cabs I made for the f12-x200 and omg ..talk about freaking loud. They sound killer and take IRs extremely well. Got them paired with a class H rack amp. Have them separated about 15ft with a headrush 12" hanging above each of them for backing tracks/drum machine. A completely immersive stereo basement jam rig.

There goes the "being done for awhile." ;)

I don't think any of us should ever utter those words publicly. It just tempts the Gear Bardo to reel us in.

Oh, I have varying levels of “done for a while” :rofl

I’m done for a while meaning I’m going to chill on pedals and gigable amps for a while, but I consider the Waza amp a novelty item, like an E-bow or something that I’ll pick up at random. Though the Waza is like $400….so that’s a pricey novelty item.

Just returned the HRD, only money I spend on guitar sh*t for the next few weeks will be getting this Strat‘s new pickups/guts/bridge.

…..unless I see something really cool pop up. :bag

Back