Merry Axemas

1671978180655.png

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope you’re all with friends or family, re-telling old stories, making new memories and the day is filled with nothin’ but good stuff!

I’m ridin’ solo today but already got a great Christmas gift last night; my mother was taken to the ER Friday night due to hypoxia, for the first 12 hours they weren’t having any luck getting her body to absorb oxygen, but by the evening yesterday she was kickin’ ass well enough to be released!

And now I’m doing some guitar shopping!

I hope you’re all with friends or family, re-telling old stories, making new memories and the day is filled with nothin’ but good stuff!

I’m ridin’ solo today but already got a great Christmas gift last night; my mother was taken to the ER Friday night due to hypoxia, for the first 12 hours they weren’t having any luck getting her body to absorb oxygen, but by the evening yesterday she was kickin’ ass well enough to be released!

Mojo sent to Mama Drew! Glad to hear she's on the mend!

Great news and Christmas Gift (y)

Great to hear your mother is doing much better!

Still trying to get to my shovel! :LOL:

Have to drive an hour south to meet the ex- and fetch my Son here in a bit. That should
be fun. Praise the Baby Jesus for 4 Wheel Drive.

Must. Find. Shovel. First. Though. :rofl

Great news about your Mom, Drew. Let us know what you do or don't buy today.

Back