Meris LVX

I sure will, Whiz. I am going to pretend to be a Pro and just dive into the water tonight
without reading a manual, knowing what the what is, and having a clue what any of the
knobs do.

will ferrell panic GIF

:rofl

I made it about 4 presets in. :LOL: Starting to scheme about finding a way to integrate
it with thew Fractal. Parallel chain? Loop insert? Not sure yet.

Lots to explore, obviously.

I love my Meris pedals. A lot.

What a turn around from the days of thinking they were hyped and overrated!

I am totally grokking how they can become the centerpiece of an entire rig. Been
an hot minute since I have felt this way about a line of pedals.

The early pedals in the smaller form factor didn't do a lot for me, but the X
series with the added functionality are on an whole other level. Excited to be on
board and ready to get this ball rolling. :beer

This thing is so sick! It just oozes class and inspiration. :chef

Probably enough of both that a meager amount may end up rubbing off on me. :idk

Inspiring enough to get me to download the Full Manual. :LOL:
For whatever reason; it seems strange that you don't like chorus but you like reverb? They both work to bury the guitar in my mind. And I love both!

Oh, I think my Chorus comments came with the caveat about it not always working in a 2 guitar band
with both guys using it. Warble-wobble-pitch detune and stuff. Can make one guitar sound huge,
and 2 sound like a catfight. :LOL:

I love Chorus, though, in the right setting and context. Like those 80's compressed and chorusy cleans. :chef

I feel the same about Reverb live----it can fight the room and create all sorts of sonic mayhem. Or be
epic and other-wordly.

And none of this is stuff I'd ever use in the Bro Country/Rock band. This is all and only for me. :LOL:

Oh, I think my Chorus comments came with the caveat about it not always working in a 2 guitar band
with both guys using it. Warble-wobble-pitch detune and stuff. Can make one guitar sound huge,
and 2 sound like a catfight. :LOL:

I love Chorus, though, in the right setting and context. Like those 80's compressed and chorusy cleans. :chef

I feel the same about Reverb live----it can fight the room and create all sorts of sonic mayhem. Or be
epic and other-wordly.

And none of this is stuff I'd ever use in the Bro Country/Rock band. This is all and only for me. :LOL:
This makes sense (y) I do prefer chorus over reverb, generally speaking :unsure:

I'll try and steer clear of the whole Blade Runner Infinite Decay nonsense.

Maybe. :LOL:

I also want to get the fuck out of this meat and potatoes box I have been trapped
in for way too long. Sonic adventures (even failed ones!) are calling me, JT! :beer

I was depping for a funk/soul band a few months ago and it really got me out of a rut. Having to learn a bunch of tunes I'd never played and chords I've never used really put me in a great place and got me enthused to use some of this in the music I'm working on with my band. I was only filling in for some gigs because my mate had broken his wrist but I ended up really enjoying it just because it was all new.

Haha! :rofl

I'd love to play in an Soul/Funk/R&B band with at least a 3 piece brass section
before I am asked to depart the Earth!

Back