Medical Appointment today - Funny

Achilles

Rock Star
With a 'specialty' doctor in order to get a medical MJ referral - my regular doc is with Sharp and her dept. is not authorized to do it yet. Anyway, I told him how much FSO I'm currently using (for chronic pain) and he said it was a pretty massive dose and I must have built up a large tolerance through the years. He came right out and asked what my past weed history was like. I told him that I was 9 when the first Led Zeppelin album came out.

It took a second but he busted out laughing and started scribbling in my chart. :rofl

Zoom In Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel

9? Wow! :LOL:

FSO? RSO? :idk

9? Wow!

FSO? RSO? :idk

Winter 1968-1969. They were a nobody. 9 years old and sick to death of listening to my 3 year older sister's constant AM radio with the non-stop 2:30 jangle rock 'hits'. (the occasional Motown stuff was always awesome) Anyway, just try to imagine the impact of this back then! o_O

January 1969

The best local deal is on Friendly brand FSO.

Winter 1968-1969. They were a nobody. 9 years old and sick to death of listening to my 3 year older sister's constant AM radio with the non-stop 2:30 jangle rock 'hits'. (the occasional Motown stuff was always awesome) Anyway, just try to imagine the impact of this back then! o_O

January 1969

The best local deal is on Friendly brand FSO.

Oh, I thought you implied that you got high for the first time at 9. I guess you kind of did! :LOL:

I don't know what FSO is. :idk

I don't know what FSO is. :idk

RSO = Rick Simpson oil. Original inventor branded.
FSO = Full Spectrum oil. Non branded.

Pretty sure Simpson had exclusive rights for a number of years and then generics were allowed. Bottom line is it's the exact same thing. Probably gonna pay a bit more for RSO just cause of the name.

Zep-I was January 69. I waited until Zep-II in October before checking out weed. Was a major league stoner by Zep-III. (y)

Thanks for the breakdown. :beer

I am THIS close to getting my 79 year old Mom to try some RSO/FSO for her Rheumatism.

Back