Maybe stupid? Maybe not. Amp incoming. Again.

F0QTCeh.jpg

This thing is the devil

G12K100s. I have a Recto slant cab in the back hallway waiting for speakers. There was a time where I was going to fill it with old V30s but it was one of those rabbit holes I sort of peered into then moved on from.

For now at least :bag

400 watts??!! Wow! Is that a Mode Four Cab?

400 watts??!! Wow! Is that a Mode Four Cab?
It is. I wished it would have came with the V30s they loaded them with in the early 2000s but alas; the seller did some speaker rolling back in the day :whistle:

I have no experience with those high watt Celestions like the K100 and 85? Do they hurt?

I am wondering whether a 4u rack case would have enough space for it to have enough ventilation? I know some rack amps want more space than the rack itself.

I definitely want a Badlander Rackmount to go in my rack, I had a racktifier and LOVED it but sold it like a moron.

Hopefully I can get another one without having to sell some internal organs hahaha But until then I'll get one of these.

Very nice - way to go!
Thank you sir! I shopped all goddamn weekend for something and everything hung over the sides of these slightly smaller cabs. Custom stuff was ridiculous and I am not that picky. Well; I am but my cheapness won out :bag

Back