Low priority, but what's something cool to do with an MC6 with a Fractal FM9?

paisleywookiee

Rock Star
I've got a Morningstar MC6 MkII that I had for my Stomp, but have since sold the Stomp. Even if I get another Stomp for more portability, I wouldn't use the MC6 with it, because if board+size.

So, given that the FM9 is my primary platform these days, what are some cool things I can do with the FM9+MC6? Are there any templates out there that are neato? Or should I just kick this little fucker to the curb, and sell?

I've got a Morningstar MC6 MkII that I had for my Stomp, but have since sold the Stomp. Even if I get another Stomp for more portability, I wouldn't use the MC6 with it, because if board+size.

So, given that the FM9 is my primary platform these days, what are some cool things I can do with the FM9+MC6? Are there any templates out there that are neato? Or should I just kick this little f****r to the curb, and sell?
You can do nothing fun with it so if you do sell it hit me up (; but honestly maybe quicker access to the tuner, extra scenes/presets/effects

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. The ONLY thing I can think of at the moment is the looper, which would be cool to have separate access to.
That’s a pretty good idea because it’s obviously convenient and yet you can leave it at home when you play out and don’t have to change your methods for accessing the main functions since you haven’t changed where they are…

I’ve been fighting the urge to make use of my MC6 because the FM9 already occupies a pretty big footprint but dedicated looper is somehow ‘different’

That’s a pretty good idea because it’s obviously convenient and yet you can leave it at home when you play out and don’t have to change your methods for accessing the main functions since you haven’t changed where they are…

I’ve been fighting the urge to make use of my MC6 because the FM9 already occupies a pretty big footprint but dedicated looper is somehow ‘different’
Yeah I was discussing over chat with @Desertdweller that I might use one of my existing pedalboards to do a "daughter board", where I've got an expression pedal or two, maybe a couple regular pedals, and the MC6. Something that I wouldn't necessarily always need, but have together on one board if I so desired to carry the extra heft.

Back